Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Canadian

I realized today (after a phone call regarding shipping times) that most people are going to assume I'm based in the U.S.

I'm pretty close (Vancouver), but those few extra kilometres over the border can add a lot of time to shipping - especially when customs is involved. And of course, during the holidays shipping times slow way way down.

I've tried to keep shipping costs down by mailing via letter post whenever possible. Unfortunately, this method doesn't provide tracking numbers. It's a pretty quick method though, usually 4-6 business days - even internationally.

I guess I'm going to have to add a whole page to my shop for shipping info - in the mean time, I sincerely hope everyone who has ordered them gets their wraps in time for their event!

No comments: